Why Sponsor the SD Lunar New Year TET Festival 2019?
The Lunar New Year Festival (春節 in Chinese, “Tết” in Vietnamese) is a 3-day event celebrating the most important holiday and festivity in Asia. The Asian demographic is the fastest growing ethnic population (by 51.8% yearly). This means that the “Asian market” is not only growing, but that general “interest in Asian culture” by non-Asians is also growing. This makes sponsorship of the Lunar New Year “TET” Festival at SDCCU Stadium a excellent marketing opportunity for your company to reach the Asian as well as non-Asian communities in San Diego. We work with corporations, local businesses, and community organizations to ensure cross-promotional marketing and maximum exposure for your company.
Our festival and marketing strategies create a unique opportunity for your company to advertise its products and services to all Asians and culturally enthusiastic markets throughout San Diego County. The unique value propositions of our event include but are not limited to the following:
- Prime festival location at SDCCU Stadium.
- 30,000 – 40,000 expected attendees with a diverse audience from all of San Diego County
- 12-14 (Major, large, most popular) carnival rides, second only to San Diego County Fair
- Over 200 Vendor booths
- Artistic reconstruction of Asian villages, temples, flower gardens, and other cultural icons of Asian rural and urban life.
- Non-stop live concerts, comedy and entertainment from all cultures, especially top Vietnamese, and Chinese performers
- Free Interactive Games, Toy booths, and Arts & Crafts for kids;
- Free raffles, gifts, souvenirs with sponsor logos
- Fashion shows, beauty pageants, talent competitions, and more
- Partnership with local schools to attract thousands of students and parents for this fantastic fun-filled family-festival.
- Ample and convenient parking
Charitable Cause: Your dollar will benefit the social, cultural, and economic revitalization of the newly designated Little Saigon San Diego District. Presently, collaborate community efforts include establishing a community center that provides services for the seniors and the youths.